JP Public School, Khekra is a co-educational school, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi
This School is an inclusive independent, co-educational school which mirrors and practices the best international educational techniques.
It provides the highest quality global education to children and young people of all nationalities within a safe and caring environment.
- Coming together is beginning
- Keeping together is progress
- Working together is success
We strives to increase the potential of every child through an active partnership between children, teachers, parents, and the leadership team.
We ensures individual diversity by promoting mutual respect, integrity, understanding, and effective communication between home and school.
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government by providing a common programme of education.
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with Central Board of Secondary
Education (CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children.